Tesmec USA, Inc. is the Tesmec Group subsidiary, operating in design, production and marketing of trenchers.
- Tesmec USA was founded in May, 1984.
- Tesmec USA moved its activities in Grand Prairie, Texas, into a 19,000-square-foot assembly facility in December of 1984.
- Tesmec delivered its first track trencher in March 1985 to M.C. Ethridge Construction in New Braunfels, Texas.
Today Tesmec USA, Inc. is located on FM 917 between Mansfield and Alvarado, Texas and can rely on a 125,000 square foot assembly facility.
The main activities carried out by Tesmec USA consist in trencher assembly and test.
- The Company is involved in the whole product design phase.
- All fabrication and machine components are out-sourced to local companies.
- All product assembly is performed at Company's facility.
Since its foundation, Tesmec USA has hundreds of track trenching machines working in the hardest of conditions throughout the world.