Remote terminal unit for high voltage network
Innovative device that acts as unique interface between protection, control, monitoring system and the control centers. It is designed to ensure maximum interoperability among any brand devices of the substations and control centers. The interconnection between the expansion racks based on high-speed Ethernet technology and the scalability in terms of card equipment make it perfectly usable even in station DCS architectures.
- IEC-61850 protocol certified by DNV-GL.
- Availability of the main protocols of network redundancy.
- Configurable redundancy of critical components. (Dual Power Supply, dual Main Board.)
- Integrated coprocessor dedicated to cryptographic algorithms required by IEC-62351.
- Supported protocols: IEC 60870-5-101/104, IEC 61850, Modbus TCP/IP, RTU ModBus
- Multisession for the simultaneous connection of several control centers
- Optional HMI interface (web or hardware)
- Log and SOE capabilities
- Diagnostic via SNMP MIB and /or TRAPs