Tesmec aluminium structures are a product of excellence: completely hand welded by certified workers using only top quality anticorodal aluminium of 6000 class certified exclusively in Europe.
- The Working Platform PLL is an equipment used to allow the access to the insulator area and the conductor’s dead end joints on anchoring towers.
- The capacity of the PLL is 3 kN for each of the two ends.
- Thanks to the single side anti-fall barrier, provided with all the platforms, Tesmec guarantees the highest safety on jobsite.
- Ladder and anti-fall device are a complex of individual protective devices, certified by a third party organization.
- Designed in accordance with the Italian TSO Terna.
- Tested and used in all conditions since 60 years on job sites around the world.
- Operator safety is always a priority. From 2013 not only the anti-fall devices SDA021 / SDA022 but the ladder itself is certified in compliance with the PPE Directive.
- Easy to transport and to install, ensuring operations with the traditional safety level.
- The best solution to reach any area for proper maintenance of such new compact towers.
|Tubolar Tower’s Equipment|