Outdoor Directional Fault Passage Indicator
This new integrated digital monitoring and protection device provides high-performances, low cost and easy installation. It is suitable for all MV systems, from 8kV to 36 kV with any neutral maintenance. It can be installed either nearby a substation or on a pole, in stand-alone mode. It complies with Enel DY1059-A70 standard.
- Protection of maximum phase current (51), maximum directional (67N) and non-directional (51N) ground current and absence/presence voltage.
- 3 remote signaling relay with configurable logic (NO / NC).
- Automatic adaptation to the network frequency.
- Recognition of intermittent arcs in directional earth fault.
- Chronological event recorder with circular memory.
|Network rated voltage||8kV-36kV|
|Frequency range||40 ÷ 70 Hz|
|Auxiliary voltage||24 Vdc ± 20%|
|Output relays maximum voltage and current||5A, 250 Vac|
|Inputs, outputs and power supply insulation||2,5 kVac|
|Operating temperature||-25° C ÷ 65° C|
|Air pressure||70 kPa ÷ 110 kPa|