Flexible device used to detect temporary or permanent faults on outdoor Medium Voltage lines
Pole Discoverer is a device for detection of permanent and transient faults on 50 Hz and 60 Hz medium voltage lines. Pole Discoverer is intended for a temporary use on peripheral lines not equipped with fixed protection system and it is designed for a very fast and easy installation. It is capable to recognize single phase to ground faults and phase to phase short circuits whilst not needing any direct connection with the lines for measuring or for supplying
- Once the fault has been detected, the device can be easily removed and used in other network areas
- All the detected fault events are logged with date, time, type of fault and GPS coordinates.
- The device can communicate with a user friendly Android app, onsite through Bluetooth and remotely through a GSM module.
- Indoor application possible with direct connection with Rogowski sensors
- Fault detection even with Petersen coil grounding configuration