Re.M (Remote Monitoring system) provides operating, maintenance and troubleshooting information to improve each machine’s performance. Any of the available information can be accessed from a remote PC anywhere at any time, with the sole need of an Internet connection.
Login into the Re.M web portal provides you the easiest way to gather machine data, through a continuous remote monitoring of:
- machine position (via GPS) integrated with Google Earth®
- operating conditions (working load, fuel consumption, …)
- accurate productivity measurements by distinguishing machine idle time from actual production time. Knowing this information daily allows you to address the issues promptly with operators, enabling an immediate improvement.
- all main machine parameters (engine, hydraulics, electronics, temperatures)
- geo-fences, that can be created for safety or job costing purposes.
Re.M together with TrenchTronic 3.0 provide Remote Diagnostic & Troubleshooting.
The whole trencher fleet is now 24/7 under control.