Trenching is a cost-efficient and safe solution for a lot of applications such as:
- oil and gas pipeline installation,
- energy cables and fiber optic laying,
- telecommunication networks construction,
- agricultural drainage, sewers and water pipelines installation.
Tesmec designed and built its first chainsaw trencher 30 years ago and actually the TRS 1000 trencher model of 1984 was a great commercial success, becoming the standard tool for utility contractors digging in hard rock worldwide. Since then, Tesmec spent many years enriching the offer with a wide range of models and different digging attachments – Rocksaw, Chainsaw and Bucket Wheel, but also developing the most advanced trenching technology, focusing on key factors for pipeline contractors such as: reliability, maximum productivity even in the worst job conditions, low operating costs and the capacity of trenching economically even very hard rocks.
Today Tesmec Trenchers are equipped with advanced technology systems:
- TrenchTronic, the new electronic control system
- Re.M, the Remote Monitoring System for trenchers management
- TrenchIntel, the DGPS for a precise automatic guidance system
Explore the full range of Tesmec Trencher models by browsing this section or request a quote here.
The trenchers offer of Tesmec Group is even wider with Marais machines and services: discover the full range here.