Indoor directional Fault Passage Indicator
Low cost, easy to use device, suitable for the monitoring and protection of MV lines with different earthing arrangement (isolated, compensated, etc.) RGDAT A-70/C is easy to install and intended for indoor mounting in secondary substations of distribution network and complies with Enel Global Standard RGDAT-A70 GSTP001.
- Protection of maximum phase current (51), maximum directional (67N) and non-directional (51N) ground current and absence/presence voltage.
- 3 remote signaling relay with configurable logic (NO / NC).
- Automatic adaptation to the network frequency.
- Recognition of intermittent arcs in directional earth fault.
- Chronological event recorder with circular memory.
|Nominal voltage MV||6÷36kV ±10%|
|Max. three-phase short-circuit current||12.5 kA|
|Nominal Network Frequency||50Hz / 60Hz ±5%|
|Max. single phase ground fault current||1000 A|
|Operating temperature||-25°C ÷ +70°C|
|Power supply voltage||24V DC ÷ 20%|
|Index of protection||metal box IP31|
|EM emissions compliance with IEC 61000-6-4|