Tesmec designs, manufactures and supplies advanced stringing vehicles for rail infrastructure, particularly indicated for High Speed Lines.
The main technical features of Tesmec constant tension stringing units are:
- Stringing of the load-bearing ropes and of the contact wires to the final adjustment value, without causing any rotation to the contact wires
- Independent setting of pull force values for wires and ropes
- Automatic control of pre-set pull force values without causing oscillations during start-up, even in extreme bends
- No pre-set pull force values without causing oscillations during start-up, even in extreme bends
- Capstans with 5 grooves for low winding, which means no conductor choking on the reel and an increase of the pull slope in connection with an extremely slight slope
- High-resistance interchangeable nylon sectors of capstan surface
For further technical information about our product range and customized vehicles, please contact us.